Becoming a ÐÓ°ÉÊÓÆµ Customer or Supplier
- ÐÓ°ÉÊÓÆµ sells direct to qualified building material dealers, home centers, distributors, manufacturers and government agencies.
- Do-it-yourself customers and building professionals can purchase our products from home centers, building material dealers and lumber yards in the United States and Canada.
- Ownership of a forklift or access to one on days of delivery is required.
- Our accepted means of payment include check, ACH or by wire.
- You will be required to pass a credit background check.
- First, call your local ÐÓ°ÉÊÓÆµ sales representative at 1-888-502-BLUE, 1-800-839-2588 (Atlanta Sales Center) or 1-800-830-7370 (Denver Sales Center). If you do not know your ÐÓ°ÉÊÓÆµ Sales Representative, you can ask to be directed to someone who covers your geographical area.
- Once you have met with your territory manager, they will initiate your Online Credit Application which will be submitted to our credit department for processing.
To Become a ÐÓ°ÉÊÓÆµ Supplier
Once you and the general manager have established your fit within our supply chain, the general manager will help guide you through our compliance review process, which includes quality assurance procedures on the products we will be carrying and an assessment of all information such as MSDS, product literature, building product code evaluation reports. ÐÓ°ÉÊÓÆµ also requires that a Supplier Agreement is put together and signed by both ÐÓ°ÉÊÓÆµ management and the supplier.
To find information on being an international supplier please visit our Logistics Services International page.